– Puretone audiometry – Measuring the air conduction threshold
– Measuring the bone conduction threshold
– Speech audiometry – Speech Reception Threshold (SRT)
– Speech Discrimination Threshold (SDT)
Based on the PTA or BERA results appropriate aid will be selected with discussion with patient.
– Aided Audiogram
– Speech Perception Evaluation
– BOA or VRA
– Condition Play Audiometry
assess the middle ear function, test includes:
– Stapedial acoustic reflex
– Eustachian Tube Function test (If needed)
– Reflex decay
Universal newborn screening play a vital role in early Identification of hearing loss – OAE equipment is used to identify hearing loss.